Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Wrinkle - As Time Goes By

A Few Wrinkles I don't Mind - It's the Age Spots . . .

Look down the right sidebar of my blog and behold the spiffy little wristwatch Flash movie. It comes to us courtesy of my friend, Lance. He usually makes it a point to distance himself from me - bad for his reputation. I insisted that although my traffic is next to non-existent that it's better than his and that I thought this little gizmo deserved some attention. He's let me use it, as a result. That, and he loves attention as much as I do.

The stopwatch is fully functional and the middle button does split times where the hands stop moving but the timer keeps going. That's pretty cool. I complained that there isn't enough magical stuff happening with only the tiny second hand spinning around but Lance argues that since this is a rendering of an actual watch (Breitling's, Bentley 6.75) that I'll take it and like it. Whatever. He did tell me that it gets a little fancier after sunset because the face of the watch goes dark and the hands and hour markers glow. I'll have to check that out and see if he's blowing smoke.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Sad times... :( the animation don't work for me... I will have to see it in my dreams...

ADDhole said...

I am extremely disappointed as I had selected you as being one of the people more interested in this. Sorry that it didn't cooperate.

It's good to hear from you and I can downgrade the crisis level on your milk carton picture to a yellow status, now.